Tarot & Oracle Card Readings
About Tarot & Oracle Cards
Oracle cards are based on Pythagorean Numerology which believes that all numbers, letters, images are vibrationally connected in a mathematical and precise way. Oracle cards work with the universal Law Of Attraction.
Tarot is 78-card deck and is represented by two major groups: the 22 Major Arcana cards and the 56 Minor Arcana cards.
The Minor Arcana reflects life’s everyday trials and tribulations and how to work through them with grace and ease. The Minor Arcana contains four suits represented by pentacles, wands, swords, and cups – each with its own unique meanings.
Major Arcana represents the karma in life, the big lessons and our spiritual and personal journey. These are transformative lessons that come up in our lives to help us grow, expand and evolve. When these cards show up in a reading will often reflect and significant shift or important message.
Tarot and oracle are quite different but can be used together for deeper insight.
About my Intuitive Readings
Tarot and Oracle cards are a wonderful way to receive guidance and intuitive messages. They are both a time-honored and ancient practice that has been used in many cultures for thousands of years.
In my readings, I use the tarot & oracle cards to offer intuitive guidance and support. Such as:
- You're at a crossroads and looking for some guidance around a decision.
- You would like intuitive insight into where you need to focus your attention to achieve your goal.
- What obstacles may be holding you back or if you need to clear any blocks to achieve your goal.
- Gain deeper insight into a current situation in your life.
- Or you would just like some intuitive guidance around any energy you should be aware of for the coming months.
It's important to remember that tarot and oracle readings are not “fortune-telling” nor do they predict your future. They are an intuitive tool to bring awareness of the energy around you at this point in time. You always have your free will which will is the greatest influence on your future and the actions you decide to take (or not to take) will create your future – not the cards.
If you need professional advice – see a professional
- Tarot should not be used as an alternative or in place of professional advice.
- If you have any concerns with your health, legal or finances please speak to a trained professional.