The information contained on Mind Body Tribe website and the social media channels is general in nature and for informational purposes only. The information provided does not take into consideration individual circumstances and is not intended to substitute the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals. Please contact your health care professional for any health-related conditions or concerns.
The author of this content can not be held liable for any claim or action as a result of utilising information provided on this site or social media channels.
- All client information is strictly confidential.
Tarot & Oracle Readings
- I will only provide a refund if an appropriate question can’t be agreed on by myself and the client.
- I don’t offer refunds in any other circumstance. I do my reading based on the cards I have pulled for you. I don’t refund (or redraw the cards to repeat the reading) if you don’t like or agree with insights from the cards.
- My tarot fee is not just for the content of the reading but for my time to prepare the reading for you.
Tarot does not control your fate.
- It’s important to remember that you always have control of your fate. Tarot is not designed to be “fortune-telling” or predicting your future. Tarot provides guidance and gives you insight into the energy and vibration that is currently around you.
- You always have your free will to make your own choices and you should make choices that are best for you.
- You should always take responsibility for your actions and choices and not give this power over to a healer, psychic or tarot reader.
- Tarot is a tool for intuitive guidance and support only.
If you need professional advice – see a professional
- Tarot should not be used as an alternative or in place of professional advice.
- If you have any concerns with your health, legal or finances please speak to a trained professional.